RAVENOUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Core Application

4 posters

Go down

Core Application Empty Core Application

Post  Corwin Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:25 pm

1. I'm pretty sure my name in game will be Corehox. Unless I get persuaded to create something other than a Hox for my first toon.

2. I'm a Trauma guildie from DOAC. Mostly I ran around with Erchamion/Sepharag and Deere/Tapurlife. Did a couple arti raids with Svoda but I doubt she would remember me. I was the Aug/Cele Hearler in the background not saying much cause my hands were busy mashing the spreadheal hotkey.

3. I'm 31, wait... no I'm 32, I think. Well actually it will depend on when you read this because I'll turn 32 July 15th.

4. Always such an interesting question this one. I'm a husband, father, and massive geek. I can remember playing the first ever Conan PC game back in 1992 on my 1x internal cd rom drive that I bought for $320 lol. I bought a game back in 1998 cause the box art had a hot elf-looking D&D stylized chick on the front cover. Loaded the game up and it wanted to go online, which was really odd cause no games did that. I read something in the manual about a 30 day free trial and thought - wth?? Why would I need a free trial for a game I just bought. Well, the game was this really obscure title from Sony called Everquest and I've been hooked on online games ever since. I leveled my Monk all the way to 35 in about a month of extremely religious playing, even going so far as to create another Monk in the other starting town (what was the name?) so that I could get that starting city's Monk Sash rather than build faction by fighting whatever was hanging around outside the city gates. Wow.

Ok so I've had a little too much coffee this morning. Anyways, I'm off to WA state tomorrow for a vacation but I'm going to install the game as soon as I get back on the 12th. I'd love to run around with the Ravenous elite again so if anyone sees a level noob Hox running around the jungles or Tortage spamming "Where's the housing zone?" could you shoot me an invite?

Thanks.

Core

Corwin
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Core Application Empty Re: Core Application

Post  Svoda Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:32 pm

welcome.. let us know when you're back and grab an officer in game for an invite
Svoda
Svoda
Lord Postalot
Lord Postalot

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-05-01

http://mdom.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobbyearl Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:44 am

welcome
Bobbyearl
Bobbyearl
Champion of the +1
Champion of the +1

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Purest Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:55 pm

can I vote no? If he's frends with Tap and his brothers, That can't bold well for him! J/k man, welcome to Ravenous!
Purest
Purest
Champion of the +1
Champion of the +1

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.bootsofescaping.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down