RAVENOUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying to Ravenous

3 posters

Go down

Applying to Ravenous Empty Applying to Ravenous

Post  jungilizt Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:46 pm

I am currently playing Mykel, a Dark Templar now lvl 55

I Played DAoC off and on from around NF til AoC came out. Mostly played Cablachtga a Champ, Arlelol a Ranger, and Lilmister a Shade on Hib Merlin. Tried Alb Classic and Mid Devon. I beleive I fought against Ravenous first back in the days of Angry Elves, QQ, Damon(i was in Damon for a short time til the guild quit playing). I think Elmo and Ciliviel have now rolled to AoC. Not sure which other stealthers have. Talked to Thaplague for a little bit the other night about Ravenous in AoC.

I am 28, a semi-casual player, and always open to constructive criticism/learning new things about the game.

I have a 3 year old son(his mom is not around), a job, and i am finishing certification courses, and eventually my degree in Comp Engineering. I still manage to play for at least 4-5 hours a day and often longer.

I would love to join the family of DAoC players that have moved to AoC and joined Ravenous. Hope to hear from you soon, see you all in game.

Last edited by jungilizt on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : speeling)
jungilizt
jungilizt
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Applying to Ravenous Empty Re: Applying to Ravenous

Post  Svoda Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:29 am

welcome :)

please read the post in this forum to get in game invite
Svoda