RAVENOUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xanmans App

3 posters

Go down

Xanmans App Empty Xanmans App

Post  Xanman Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:09 am

Hi All,

My name is Xanman and i am a lvl 27 Conq,

Demolished has invited me to guild, another Aussie bloke to kick round with ;)

I am 32 y/o and have been playing mmo's for 5+years, most of the exp has been in FunCom's other MMO, Anarchy Online, a little of GW and wow though not much, (tbh never played DOAC, although it is a game i would have liked to try in it's heyday)

My gaming history consists of mainly FP'S b4 Anarchy Online, and my main Accomlishment was rankin N0.2 in the world for Farcry Multiplayer, Awesome FPS!!, I still have 2 paid accounts to AO (Anarchy Online) and am the sort of player that like to take my time to lvl and to get to know my toon and all it can do, any time i can offer help i will and like to see the guild i am in as a "dominant" force in the world we play in.

Whilst i'm not an avid pvp'r i fully believe that all active members must activly defend/contribute to the guild keep, there is no excuse for letting our guild benefits diminsh,

I look forward to meeting one and all and to helping Ravenous becoming a force to be reckoned with!

See you all ingame,

Xan.

Xanman
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Xanmans App Empty Re: Xanmans App

Post  Nollsy Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:13 am

I vouch for xanman, and have given him guild access to the forums... More aussies to join imo as we are clearly the superior nation... lol!

Welcome xanman
Nollsy
Nollsy
Lord Postalot
Lord Postalot

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobbyearl Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:00 am

welcome, abo
Bobbyearl
Bobbyearl
Champion of the +1
Champion of the +1

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Nollsy Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:25 am

not sure if you're aware glen but not everyone in australia is an abo, its a dumb statement, is everyone from africa black??
Nollsy
Nollsy
Lord Postalot
Lord Postalot

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobbyearl Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:49 am

i thought Australia was a penal colony like the US? And I thought the Abos were the natives to Australia like our Indians? Am I wrong? I just thought it was like a calling a Euro a gyspy, a Brit a Welshman, or an American an N*... I have a few friends from Aus, and they punch me when I called them Abo. They would prolly beat your ass if you said they were aborigine since you would actually mean it :P They are NOT fans of aborigine people. lol

Ask Nelson Mandela if everyone in Africa is black...
Bobbyearl
Bobbyearl
Champion of the +1
Champion of the +1

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: