RAVENOUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App for [unnamed] <<<==== Trisen look here

4 posters

Go down

App for [unnamed] <<<==== Trisen look here Empty App for [unnamed] <<<==== Trisen look here

Post  Goat Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:29 am

HOLY SHIT TRISEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, this is Dane if you couldn't tell from the forum name, for those of you who don't know who I am I've played with alot of you on Merlin on toons ranging from Botold, Svenn, Going, Supanoob, Mudar, FZerox, Romanmask and some more that I can't think of off the top of my head, was always to lazy to level my own toon :\. ok back to AoC now, I've been playing on Scourge for awhile now but when I happened to stumble across this I couldn't miss to chance to harass Trisen in vent again. I am currently at work so when I get home in the morning I will be rolling on Dagoth.

well i think i covered the first 2 points in the read before posting topic, now on to the last 2.
I'm a 24 year old alcoholic computer nerd who likes long walks on the beach and hates martinis.
think that about covers everything

edit: toons name is Goat

Last edited by DamnitDane on Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : created my lil toon.)
Goat
Goat
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

App for [unnamed] <<<==== Trisen look here Empty Re: App for [unnamed] <<<==== Trisen look here

Post  Svoda Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:33 am

heya and welcome..you have guild access

always good to have more to give trisen a hard time :)
Svoda
Svoda
Lord Postalot
Lord Postalot

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-05-01

http://mdom.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

App for [unnamed] <<<==== Trisen look here Empty Re: App for [unnamed] <<<==== Trisen look here

Post  Trisen Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:12 pm

HAHA sup Dane... long time.
Trisen
Trisen
King of Spamalot
King of Spamalot

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobbyearl Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:02 am

welcome
Bobbyearl
Bobbyearl
Champion of the +1
Champion of the +1

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down